We have the following locations for seating:
1. The Auditorium (upstairs as usual, some family tables** available)
2. The Basement (live-stream of the service; some family tables** available)
**If you wish to sit at a table with your family, you must reserve the table. (firstname.lastname@example.org) but you ALSO must register the # of people through the link below)
· Please click the registration below indicating how many people will be attending.
· By clicking on the link below, you are also confirming that you and no one you reside with or have had contact with, have any of the following symptoms:
• cough • shortness of breath
• loss of smell • fever
• loss of taste • headaches
• pink eye • nausea
If you, or anyone you have been in contact with, do have any of these symptoms, or if you have been out of the country in the last 2 weeks, we ask that you stay home and plan to attend when you are feeling better.
· If registration is full when you go to register, you can ask to be placed on a priority list to guarantee your spot for the following Sunday; contact email@example.com.
If you cannot attend please delete your registration by following the link in your confirmation email or please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do it for you.
Please join us this Sunday at 10:00 am in person.
Registration Process for Sunday
We are excited about worshipping with you this Sunday at Westney Heights Baptist Church. We will be hosting an onsite service at 10 a.m. Unfortunately, as we are limited to only 30% capacity, we will not be able to accommodate everyone. Therefore, we will require those who want to attend to register with the link at the bottom of this page. The office is now open regularly so you can also call 905-686-7782 (Tuesday - Friday) to register. Please note the following details before registering:
- Please consult your physician before attending if you are a member of a vulnerable age group or have a compromised immune system.
- We will not be able to accommodate anyone who has not registered in advance (including last minute walk-ins). If you are not able to register, please us in worship online at Westney Online on You tube. (there is also a link on the home page at Westney.ca)
- Everyone must continue to follow public health advice, including practice physical distancing, wear a face covering if physical distancing is a challenge, wash hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Recent updated guidelines by the Durham Region Health Dept. requires that masks be worn while inside the church (exceptions allowed).
- There is no child care or children’s program, but families with children are welcome and will be able to register for and sit together during the service at the tables provided or in the chairs as normal.
Please click the registration below indicating how many people will be attending.
Once registered, if you find you are unable to attend (even if it's Sunday morning), please delete your registration by following the link in your confirmation email (on the same device) or please email email@example.com. We want to allow everyone wishes to attend to do so.
- There is a time of worship (singing) being held outdoors before the service at around 9:40 am, by the north west corner of the building. Please feel welcome to join until we are able to safely sing inside the church building.
- The church has been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave.
- Washrooms will be open and cleaned prior to your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave. Please ensure you follow the posted guidelines and wash your hand or use the sanitizer provide upon entry and exit of the washrooms
Arriving at the church
- After parking your car, please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you approach the building and keep 6 feet apart from other families as you enter.
- Entrance to the building is only at the front doors.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station before entry.
- Ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while coming into the church. In the lobby you must check-in, then keep moving into the auditorium so that others can enter behind you.
- The ushers will direct you to a seat in an open row. Seating marked off with tape are not in use at this time. In order to allow as many people as possible to worship together you need to be flexible and sit where the usher directs you to. If you have a medical concern, then please let the usher know and they will try to accommodate you in a different location.
- Please maintain 4 empty seats between your family and the next family in your row.
Leaving the church
- Wait for Pastor to announce your seating section can exit before leaving your seat.
- Ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while exiting through the lobby and keep moving so that others can exit behind you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station upon exit.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you traverse the parking lot to your car.
When to return to in-building services is a personal choice and there are lots of different variables that each of us must weigh, but if you’d like to join us, we’d love to have you! Please click the registration link to let us know you’re coming!